Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Diary 4/13/11

Periods of sun today, but remaining cool with a chance of snow tomorrow morning turning to rain.  Then rain heavy at times on Friday. After that cloudy with only  20% chance of rain and high in the low 60's.  That actually sounds good a this point.  Accomplished quite a bit today.  My friend, Deb, came and we transplanted up the baby tomatoes.  Tonight is their first night out.  Like sending a kid to camp, I have spent the afternoon battening down the hatches of the greenhouse and put insect barrier over the babies for the night just like a light jacket.  After tonight the nights will be warmer and as it will continue to be cloudy, that also means protection from cold nighttime temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...