Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Diary 4/22/11

It has been a quiet, sunny Earth Day here.  I have worked in the earth all day!  Weeded for potato bed.  Started trenching, but have a ways to go.  Disrupted this mama wolf spider carrying her egg sac.  Pretty soon she will be going around with a hundred baby spiders on her back.  Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you have sun. It has been cold and rainy here (Michigan) forever seems like. And rain predicted for the next 5 days. Ugh! I want to get outside and plant and move plants and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we actually have had 48 hours without rain! Wow. Better get back out there. it is clouding up! Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...