Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Diary 4/11/11

Nice day.  Cleaned up some more by forest fire area. Little by little we gather firewood, picked up debris and made openings where there was a mess before.  It is rewarding and all the animals and little flowers that are coming up really appreciate it. Weeded in the greenhouse for awhile.  Have helpers coming later in the week to transplant and organize for tomato planting in two weeks.  In the meantime, I made soil mix for potting up some babies from the 32 cell packs to the 3 5/8 inch planters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...