Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11

As it felt like a nice cool, but sunny morning, I went out to get a few more planter trays for seeds I have started in the house.  I no more got out there in some sun when the wind came up, a cloud crossed over the sun and it felt like winter again. Phew.  I could not get back to the house fast enough.  It was warmer in the greenhouse, but I had just opened the doors because I thought it was too warm and sweaty.  Like that, they were cooled down with the wind.  That is Oregon weather right now. I am posting a warm photo from last summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...