Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Diary 4/10/11

Birthday gala went very well.  Everyone feasted, conversed, and the weather was almost nice for most of the day. With a clean house and a bunch of food to eat, lol, I plan to really get with the garden this week.  Not that I haven't been, but I am going to try to get started on a work schedule, which I have been lax to follow of late.  I really, really, really hope that the sun comes out by the end of the week inspiring me to want to stay out there and take care of the weeds that are starting to catch hold and the transplanting that needs to be done.  I have some pest management to tend also.  This scraggly, shedding his winter coat elk was an evening and morning visitor several times this last week.  They will eat like crazy here for a few days and then disappear for 10 to 14 days to let the grass grow up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...