Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Diary 4/26/11

Dog had to wear the collar.  He would not leave elbow alone.  Felt sorry for him, but that was the deal.  Doing better today, so only part-time cone head. Transplanting Sweet Burpless cucumbers into row in greenhouse.  Finishing hooking down wall of plastic on one end to keep it warmer.  Not rainy much, but not sunny as they had predicted.  Maybe I missed something, but I could have sworn they showed a sun by today's weather.  Too wet to finish potato bed as we got another 1.4 inches over the weekend.  No tornadoes, so I am very thankful.  My thoughts to all those dealing with storms and floods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...