Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Diary 4/2/11

It is one of those days that the weather has run through all the possibilities.  It is now clear and sunny, but a cool 45 degrees and breezy.  It is supposed to be freezing tonight, so although the greenhouses are hot, I think it is best to get everything warmed up for the overnight cool down.  I don't have any tender plants in there except those that have come up as a volunteers, a few tomatoes and nasturtiums, but still nice to have warm soil to sprout peas and such.  Glad only the wild plums are blooming so far, so won't lose fruit to tonight's cold temperatures. I have had a few requests for money tree starts, and all I can advise is to plant a penny and hope real hard it grows, ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...