Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Diary 4/15/11

Tax Day!  I am lucky to have finished early and already have a small refund in the bank.  I had a busy day yesterday turning beds and weeding with Alan. Then off to town for the big purchase of a new smaller wheelbarrow.  I was excited to move things about today, but it is very cold and raining hard out there.  So, I will postpone the initial voyage until a nicer day.  I also bought two weeding tools, a stirrup hoe and a circle hoe which I will demonstrate in future blogs!  The baby tomatoes liked the bright sky of yesterday.  They are hanging out under their blanket today.  Hoping for bright days ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...