Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Diary 4/25/11

Garden Dog had elbow pad surgery.  He is supposed to refrain from licking sutures.  I have built him a ridiculous looking tee-shirt to protect the elbow from his tongue as described by one of the vets.  If he is good, then he won't have to wear the dreaded cone collar.  He is a dog that shivers at two plastic milk jugs banged together, so you can imagine how much he likes the collar.  He would back up around the globe if he could.  It is really pitiful to watch him get a drink from the pond with it on.  I hope he is good about the tee-shirt. Helped at my friend's nursery today.  Another friend :) came, too.  We really got alot done for her.  She grows every flower I can think of and all the new things that came out this year.  In addition she goes an assortment of vegetable starts.  She always can use help, but especially now.  Will try to get back again next week and maybe one more time to earn some cool starts for the garden here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...