Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, June 12, 2010


Nice 80 degree weather for the weekend. Will water like crazy and unscrew the side walls of the greenhouse. We have our plastic attached differently than most in that we have it attached at the bottom sides with lathe boards and at four feet up with springlock. This way we can remove the lathe and let the sides up for better air flow. This helps as the temps rise. We also use shade cloth to control the temperature some, but hate to limit the light too early especially when it has been so rainy. More help coming on Monday so we can tackle the weeds along the raspberries which now stand at over three feet tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...