Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Diary 6/21


Summer Solstice! My helpers are trying to jam alot into the day including camping and smores later in honor of the longest day. Birthday/Father's Day party here yesterday with 40 friends and relatives. Enjoying leftovers and my clean yard today! Cleaned another section of raspberries this morning. One more section and then three other rows that need some weeding, but not like the rows we have completed already. Cleaned out snap pea fence and planted cucumbers in their place. They were prolific producers and I will miss them until fall. Greenhouse liking the warm weather today and through this week. All the plants will really put some growth on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...