Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Diary 6/7







We weeded the strawberry patch today, three seventy foot rows. What a relief for me and the poor plants! Also tackled the long garlic row. It has been difficult to get these things done because of it being so wet and muddy. Looks so much better and the garlic is happy to have the room and air. For a break, we took the Texans to the top of our drainage. The snow had receded quite a bit from last weekend when we had visited the same area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...