Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Diary 6/15


One thing you can certainly say about these Wwoofers and Help Xchange folks that pass through my farm, stay for a bit, and chip in with whatever is on the docket that day; they do stop and smell the roses. They are all about the experience, and that makes me stop and look at what I have done in a much deeper, more satisfying way. It is all new to them, and they tend to renew my view also. Thanks to all of you, past and present for that gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...