Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Diary 6/14




Happy Flag Day! Another sunny day! Here in the Pacific Northwest we can count sunny days this spring on one hand, I think. Anyway, it is supposed to cloud up tomorrow, but no rain, just cooler. Weeded the raspberries, the worst row on the worst side. It is all downhill from here. We also put driplines on the three beds that had not received them yet. It always feels so good to me when I know they have their water lines in place. Might be planting corn this evening! We will plant the babies we started and some seeds at the same time. Then we will plant another succession in a couple weeks. Tomatoes are coming along, larger than billiard balls. There may be summer vegetables after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...