Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Diary 8/1/12

Wow! August, and I feel like we are just getting going.  The delay from spring rains still affects the outcome this much later.  Onions are not finished and the second succession of cucumbers are still not ready.  On the whole, the weather has been cooler than usual, and I like it.  Still warmer at night, but not sooo hot during the day.  I am a finalist in a photo contest at the Green Life Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/TheGreenLifeOnline and you are welcome to vote, of course.  The winner gets clout and the background on their Facebook page and surely something else.  In all fairness you should vote for the one you like the best, but mine is a typical harvest from last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...