Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Diary 8/27/12

I am happy to be able to pass out pumpkins to children and grandchildren this year.  I have 12 big ones and numerous small ones.  They are sizing up as I have been pretty good about standing them up on end so they will be nice and round. Now waiting for frost to harden their shells.  "The frost is on the pumpkins" thing. Though it has been cool the last couple nights, I would hope a frost is still weeks away.  I have lots of melons out there that need to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...