Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Diary 8/26/12

We had a nice family picnic this afternoon with cooler weather, some incoming clouds, and that feel of the end of summer. Though I have two more months to go with bags and other deliveries, I feel close to the end as some parts of the fields end their production for this year and the harvest is stacking up at the front door rather than out in the ground.  We will continue to gather as the days grow shorter and the nights continue to cool down an all around slowdown in production and the work I have to do in the garden. Sounds good from here with two great helpers leaving this week and my full season right-hand-maid, Megan( I'm right handed, she's left handed, but she helps me alot) heads out next week leaving me to fend for myself.  Allen will still come on Thursdays.  Cheryl will help with bags one day or the other, and I can always call Deb to help pick berries, if I am swamped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...