Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Diary 8/28/12

More huckleberries at the same location, but found some niches with incredible berries both in size and abundance. Wanted to pick them all but the bent back said that's enough after 2 gallons plus. A jam session of Blackberry, Strawberry/Rhubarb, Huckleberry/Plum jams yesterday. Oh yeah! Corn and shishkebobs(sorry, sp?) with marinated zucchini, onion, apple, pineapple, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes, peppers, and elk meat for dinner as a farewell dinner with wwoofers who head off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...