Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Diary 10/7

Cleaning up more beds for the winter.  Pulling drip lines out and making ready for tilling.  Harvested a little of this and that for bags tomorrow-only 10, as folks have changes in their lives.  The CSA participants who begin the bag program in April tend to be the ones who also want bags up until the end.  They are my "core group".  I am lucky to have such support so close to home.  All the while I worked today, I was under the watchful supervision of Garden Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...