Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Diary 10/26

A day off!  Headed into to see Pride and Prejudice at Ashland Shakespearean Theater.  There were only 5 more days and I was going to miss it.  Huge Jane Austen fan should not miss play of one of her favorites, should she?  More rain last night-.65 inch.  Headed for 4 inches since Friday.  Needless to say, it is wet enough to sprout the grass seed if it warms up at all.  Looks like a short break tomorrow in which I will harvest lettuce for last bags of 2010.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...