Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Diary 10/21



OK, so the front door decorations aren't finished.  I had other plans, but here is the start.  I need to level that chair...Hurrying to pick the rest of the ripe raspberries before the impending rain storm.  Not so out of control as it was last week. This cold rain will be hard on them, but if there is sun on the other side there is a chance for a few more.  The tomato vines aren't pretty, but they are still producing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...