Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Diary 10/22

Well the elk will sleep well tonight.  The hunting season is over for now.  The hunters will sleep well also, the result of  early mornings and miles of hiking.  I seeded the tilled garden areas with annual rye grass seed.  It feels as if you are marching when you so purposely walk and turn the crank on the seeder.  For some reason I get tense about the whole thing, thus a sore necl tonight. Hoping the rain will sprout the seed and  gets it growing before winter weather sets in. I think the buckwheat will be showing up, as much seed as was tilled in.  That would be great.  I spent $35 on buckwheat seed, so if it wants to self-sow, that is fine by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...