Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Diary 10/29

Getting ready for Halloween.  It may be my favorite holiday.  These nasturiums were smiling from their back corner of the upper greenhouse.  They have no idea how cold it has been outside.  Last bags today. I look forward to getting lots done with my new free time.  Still have to clean out the greenhouses and put away hoses and irrigation, but in general, the schedule has freed me to work as it fits in instead of such a forced march.  A quiet close to a challenging farming year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...