Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Diary 10/12

Lots to harvest today.  I think when I get out there I will see some places Jack Frost touched down.  Need to get those last winter squash picked.  Taking out the other cow fencing where the corn isn't really going to have time to finish the ears on the last planting, ah well.  Then pick berries, berries, berries.  In the morning and evenings there is a great party of birds feasting on the berries that have fallen from the plants when it rained last weekend.  The juncos flit here and there the white feathers in their tails flashing as they do.  I keep meaning to take the camera out when I close the doors, maybe tonight.  Sometimes I dream of the quietude of winter, then I think twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...