Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Diary 10/19

In a traditional fashion, the almost 2 1/2 year old grand daughter made an elk "map" for the guys.  This is her first mapping experience and she has already excelled. Stickers help pin point locations... Caption indicates "elk are eating all the nummies" which is true in that they have been feasting on all the mushrooms that have been popping up over the last two weeks. Pocketing a map has brought luck in the past.  We will see how it does today. Harvesting and tearing down some more tomato frameworks and finished melon vines, etc. today.  Carrots, turnips, and radishes to harvest for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...