Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Diary 10/14

Fighting a cold, runny nose and eyes.  Worked on cleaning house today and made a meager effort at fall decorating ala Cheryl.  No picture yet as the front door decorating is a work in progress.  There may never be a picture if it doesn't meet my expectations, lol.  Froze more raspberries and picked tomatoes for a batch of Chili Verde.  Roasted most of the Anaheim chilis I still had on a couple plants.  No bags tomorrow, a short break for me with male house guests arriving for hunting. May be a quiet weekend if there is more hunting than finding. The weather is nice which doesn't help hunters with tracking. Hope to get over this cold and rest up for the final weeks of CSA and orders for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...