Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Diary 10/5

Harvesting for 15 bags tomorrow; radishes, a few tomatoes. cherry tomatoes, strawberries, squash, lettuce, cucumbers, and even a few pumpkins.  The figs are about to go crazy, just two pounds today, but two more tomorrow, and on from there.  Looks like some clouds, seventies, and mild.  Perfect for berries and the fall roots just finishing up.  Just a couple more weeks and then a break for winter.  Maybe a bag now and then to a few folks, but basically time to reflect, change activities to arts and crafts, pottery and writing, and hibernation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...