Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Diary 8/3



Well, here it is, my first electric fence. Well, actually there is no electricity yet, but don't tell the open range cows that! Working on fixing up some old solar fence chargers. The electricity is made from solar energy passed to a battery which makes the white tape "hot" through wire mesh it is made of. The tape is held away from the fiberglass posts with these screw on holders. It went together pretty quickly, especially with the extra aid of the new helper from France, but pretty it is not. The other garden will gets its fence on Thursday. Busy harvest for 22 tomorrow. At least there is lots of tomatoes and berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...