Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Diary 8/2



Visit from range cows, an archaic program, but a reality here in my garden. I am forced to put up electric fence tomorrow. Electricity is one of the few things cows DO respect. It creates areas to weed, gates to open, and an ugly white tape outline, but the alternative of watching my stuff get eaten or having cow poop in the garden is worse, so fence tomorrow before it is too late. New helper comes tonight, so I hope he likes to put fence up! Got a side job over the weekend with this avid gardener. He makes his grambo proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...