Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Diary 8/27

Only 12 bags out today, but next week is shaping up to be a big one with Labor Day orders and fishing trips to provide for. Hope the weather and the production are up to it. Oh, and me, too. New helpers coming on Sunday. Weeding to do on Monday, and then harvesting for the next few days. Two more months and then I get a break from the intensity. Can't look forward to it, yet. Lots of raspberries, winter squash, and the corn in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...