Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Diary 8/11




So this is the last day of vacation for awhile. Back to reality with 5 bags tomorrow ansd 13 on Friday. Has been a good reprieve. Pink hat fishergirl with a giant fish and her mother who "doesn't fish" with her trophy catch were part of the day's success. Ducks in duck weed, an invasive species only in the corner of the lake so far, but could become a problem at some point. Barbeque fish, fresh dug fried potatoes, and vegetables with ranch for dinner. Maybe s'mores if we can stay up that late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...