Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Diary 8/20


This summer is zooming by so quickly. We are almost to Labor Day, and I feel like we just got started. 13 bags out today and everyone received a cantaloupe. That is quite a deal from my little farm. Happy to be able to share. The ones we have eaten were scrumptious, so I hope the melons in today's bags are the same for my grab bag folks. The corn had some aphids and only a couple lady bugs. I shoed the ladybugs away and sprayed a liquid diatomeceous spray on the aphid areas. Need to check the effect this evening. Cool weekend and a little transplating and checking on the hucleberries ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...