Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Diary 8/19


You don't get that much done with a ten month old in tow. I had forgotten that! Grandaughter was more than eager to help, but I wasn't sure just how much dirt she should eat in one day. She certainly consumed more soil today than in her entire life to this point. We(she and I ) did get a bed of carrots thinned and washed and tops off. I didn't think I should encourage plastic bag use, so she didn't help on the next step. I am slightly amazed we managed that much today. She would be happy if I would just let her attack the rainbird sprinkler, but again, how wet should I really let her get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...