Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Diary 3/7/12

A very cold start on what turned into a warm afternoon.  Tomorrow promises to be even warmer.  Good growing days, grow stuff grow!  Walla Walla onions are coming along and compared to the red onions I started they are doing so much better.  Hope the reds didn't suffer from the cold and are just having problems getting started.  Working on beds in the lower greenhouse as it is more moderate in there than in the upper greenhouse which I will save for those early cucumbers and beans.  More clean up tomorrow on the asparagus patch.  Hope to prune back the fig trees.  They are trying to poke through the plastic roof, so they will have to be pruned back to where they were trimmed last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...