Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Diary 3/1/12

March certainly came in like a lion with another 6 to 8 inches of snow this morning.  On top of what was there from yesterday, that makes a foot to 14 inches out in the yard.  It is clearing off now, so it will freeze tonight.  That will hold the snow on the mountains.  Here, the weekend is promising some sunny warmer weather that will melt most of what we have.  Not sure what is in store after that, but I am glad for all the moisture.  So sorry for those folks facing tornadoes night after night.  That line where there is the mixture of warm and cold fronts is so dramatic in satellite images. Obviously, it brings dramatic events to the ground.  Garden Dog, who is afraid of most things, loves the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...