Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Diary 3/16/12

The rain which came down in buckets yesterday leaving 1.6 inches in the gauge has slowed today.  Of course when I went out to try to get something done, it started up again and is once again raining hard. Seed trays are ready.  I will start the first tomatoes tonight.  It will take them a few days to sprout and then they go upstairs under lights.  I keep them here in the house for the first three weeks or so of their lives. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...