Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Diary 3/18/12

Snowing again.  I think we may have had more snow in March than we had all winter.  If it is anything like last year, this sort of thing is going to continue until mid-May.  Good day to lay about and try to get well.  It was sunny for the middle of the day, but another blizzard just started and the wind made the snow approach the house sideways, first from one direction and then violently switching 180 to blow snow back the other direction.  Crazy.  The bad news is this jump rope jet stream is going to divide the country again with tornadoes occurring along the border of the very cold and very warm fronts. Spring begins in a few days, but there is no sign of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...