Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Diary 3/31/12

Watch out for fooling tomorrow, though I think I will play it straight this year.  Garden Girl is Back!  With that comes some of the difficulty from trying to keep up with blogging, let alone gardening.  Hail and sudden violent squalls of rain today broken up by sunny periods.  Took a look around at fallen trees and broken branches from the latest bout of weather.  The ponds are nearly full and the ground is full of all the water it can take.  I think we have a break ahead, but that might have changed by now.  Sometimes I think the weatherman predicts events to make us feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...