Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Diary 3/22/12

The sun was out for a short time today and I tried to go out and do a little weeding, but I had no stamina, and accomplished little other than admiring how well the weeds were growing and finding where a gopher had eaten some pea sprouts xxx###!!!### . I did get some of the baby tomatoes into their trays.  I finished setting up the lights yesterday.  I dreamed of getting one of the new LED light systems, but I know the price is going to go down rapidly and the technology will increase likewise, so for now, set up the same old shop lights, nothing special, but they have worked for 30 years. So here is a picture of the first gold cherry tomatoes and the variety I grow the most of, SuperTasty. Aren't they sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...