Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Diary 3/28/12

So my youngest child is 28 today.  It does sound old , but not as badly for some reason.  Maybe I am in denial.  Now it is the ages of the grandchildren that I will be remarking about I think.  I hope I get to count off lots of them.  Today and yesterday were not so rainy, but gloomy.  The report is for four more days of rain.  It seems the odds are coming up on a sunny spell soon.  I have to start moving the baby tomatoes out to the greenhouse soon, and although they won't die, they, too would like some warmth ad sun, at least occasionally.  Meanwhile we are all waiting for that time.  The pond water is still cool enough that the fish are not eating.  The tree frogs are getting comfortable, which will not work out when the fish wake up.  Mr. Duck had Mrs. Duck with him on the pond yesterday until Garden Dog walked over and scared them off. The really need to find a better permanent residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...