Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Diary10/18/11

I am torn between emotions.  On the one hand I am relieved to be closing up for the season.  I can work on some other projects and day to day stuff that has been waiting for months.  On the other hand it is sort of sad to pick the last of something or pull spent plants out that I hung out with all summer.  Meanwhile the weather has been mild, so there are raspberries, raspberries, raspberries, so it isn't over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...