Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Diary 10/20/11


The annual rye grass cover crop is growing up and filling in. It will be a beautiful green carpet soon.  I have a couple other areas to seed, but with no rain in sight, I am waiting for wet weather before planting; it has dried out so much.  It has been great weather, but not so good for hunters.  Elk have been elusive to say the least. Those deer that keep eating the strawberries better watch out!                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...