Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Diary 10/11/11

First color of autumn.  I love this time of year, not just the end of the hot and dry summer, but the way the world around me readies for winter's rest.  Last big CSA drop tomorrow and then I, too will change my activities.  Looking forward to a serious house cleaning, writing, and doing some reading.  It has been a long garden season even if it took awhile to get here. I had awesome helpers this year which brought down the stress level many notches.  I will fence an even smaller area for next year and farm that interior intensely.  It may be one of my last years of growing on such a large scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...