Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Diary 10/21/11

Working on cleaning my very dirty, dusty, and cobwebby house.  Got the windows downstairs done, well most of them.  Have organized the kid toy area and put book away to reduce the kid stuff until there are kids around.  Garden Girl has not been here weekly as before, so the equipment is being put away for the time being.  Kinda sad, but the grandkids are changing quickly and their needs along with their age.  Picked a few raspberries and two boxes of tomatoes today with only 3 bags going out. Feels good to be able to still pick a few things.  As the weather stays dry, I have a couple more pickings, but the minute that rain comes, it will all change.  I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...