Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Diary 10/12/11


The raspberries are laden.  Probably picked over 4 gallons today with more to pick tomorrow.  Warm days in the 70's will ripen a few more tomatoes and urge the new greens along.  Have a white fly problem I need to spray BT for tomorrow also before it gets totally out of hand.  Never had white fly until I brought home some plants from a nursery in Eugene.  Did not quarantine the plants as I know better than not to do.  Now, I have been fighting white flies on cole crops ever since. Have 9 bags on Friday and then only ten all next week.  Ahhhh, I exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...