Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Diary 10/7/11

One of the last Friday deliveries, Phew!  It is kinda sad, but at the same time exciting to think of all the plans I have for my time when I am not in the garden all day.  I have a bathroom to renovate, two rooms to paint, ideas for the upstairs.  Too bad I am not "handy" at all.  Most of the garden is harvested except those darn onions that don't have time to finish and these poor peaches that are still waiting to get ripe.  Not sure if they will have any flavor.  Suppose they will just fall off at some point, ripe or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...