Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Diary 10/15/11



Seems like I am running into quite a few spiders of late.  For the most part, spiders are good for the garden.  I like to see them at work, just not exactly where I have to work, as well! The top spider is in the greenhouse and will continue to grow until it gets too cold. The bottom two have balls of eggs they are protecting.  The middle one would only open her legs for a second before grabbing that brown furry nest of eggs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...