Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Diary 3/7

I worked for a bit in the greenhouse.  The next onions are up.  No sign of the other peas, but it has not been warm.  I have them covered with row cover to keep the squirrels/gophers from digging the luscious sprouts up.  The door blew open while I was there and sent a cold wind down the rows that made me reconsider my duties and head for home.  We have had every kind of weather today including a skiff of snow this morning at about 9 to 10.  When the sun comes out, the wind is there, too, so it hasn't been radiant at all.  Mopping and laundry are alternate jobs, so will do them in hopes of a nicer day tomorrow.
changing skies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...