Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Diary 3/14

Wicked wind storm yesterday afternoon took power out for 24 hours. Two trailer loads of debris and 12 trees down.  I think there were 70 mph gusts. Glad no one was hurt and power is back on before food in freezers started to thaw. Much longer and we would have worked on generator and coolers, but luckily we were spared that route.  Calm today, nice this morning and rainy now for the next couple days. Time change has me confused.  I came home from planting in the greenhouse this AM and it was only 9:15.  What time did I go out there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...