Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Diary 3/10

My thoughts are with the people of Japan and elsewhere who have survived such a widespread disaster.  There are amazing photos and videos coming from the area.  The power of our planet whips us all into humility.  As the day goes on, we will only know more, and I don't think the extent of the damage is easy to comprehend.  Worked on beds in the greenhouse, getting ready for all the babies that are coming up.  Also moved some Nappa cabbages, choy, and chard to a bed that was turned awhile ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...